Security and Convenience.
Our app ensures your data is protected while being convenient and easy to use.
Manage accounts in one place. Securely transfer funds between your linked M&F accounts.
Sign in securely with Face ID or Touch ID. No need to enter your passcode.
Controls and alerts. Turn your debit cards on and off and set controls to restrict usage. Set custom alerts to be notified about debit card activity.
With the M&F mobile app, you can keep as close of an eye on your accounts as we do.
Monitor spending. Easily assess your purchases with the app’s built-in data analytics, providing you valuable insights into your spending habits.
Know where your card is stored. Quickly and easily see all the places your debit card is store for recurring payments.
Optimize your experience. Get real-time card transaction notifications.
Mobile DepositFast, safe, secure.
Fast, safe, secure.
You’ll always be kept in the loop with alerts, notifications, and updates.
Receive instant notifications. Set controls and alerts for location, merchant type, and spending limit preferences.
Access purchases easily. See clearly where your banking transactions are made.
Track your spending. See the full scope of your purchase history by month, category, and much more.
Deposit checks anytime from anywhere.
Quick, easy, secure mobile banking with no fees.
- Deposit checks up to $2,500 for consumer customers and $5,000 for business customers before 6pm on a regular business day and see funds available the next day if approved.
- Deposit checks from your smartphone or tablet device.
- View the status of your deposit via the M&F Bank mobile app under “View Mobile Deposit History”. This will show if the deposit is accepted, pending or failed.
- Mobile deposits are just as secure as handing a check to your local teller.
2. Snap a Picture.Tap “Deposit a check” in the app, endorse the back of your check and take a photo of the front and back.
3. Make a Deposit. Tap “Make deposit” and confirm the check amount and the account to direct the deposit. You can check the status of your deposit at any time.
*M&F Bank does not charge its customers a fee for Mobile Banking or Zelle®, however, third party data and message rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services.