Why M&F Bank?
Investing in North Carolina for 115 Years
- We recycle 70% of our deposits back into the communities that we serve in the form of loans. This means that doing business with us is an investment in the place you live.
- We have maintained an outstanding Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) rating for 33 years. This shows our proven track record of meeting the credit needs of the individuals, businesses, and nonprofits in our local communities.
- We are the only Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) and minority-owned bank in North Carolina. Our CDFI status distinguishes us from other banks because it means that we focus on meeting the needs of underserved communities.
Banking made more simple, convenient, and seamless – with just a touch.
- Lock and unlock your debit card with M&F Wallet.
- Deposit checks up to $2,500 for individual customers and $5,000 for business customers.
- Easily set, customize, and modify purchase alerts.
Small Business Lending
Let our experienced lenders guide you to the loan program that’s right for you.
- SBA 504: Long-term, fixed rate financing up to $5 million for major fixed assets.
- SBA 7(a): Loan amounts up to $5 million; best option for when real estate is a part of a business purchase.
Access to a Nationwide ATM Network
M&F Bank now offers free access to a nationwide network of approximately 13,000 ATMs, through a partnership with Wells Fargo. This partnership is a part of Wells Fargo’s commitment to support economic growth in African American communities, where minority depository institutions like M&F Bank, provide consumer loan credit, small business lending, and other banking services.
Join our mailing list!
Join us in social media and stay tuned!